- THE MACHINE CUTTING CALLED TRAVERSING / SECTIONING,
- OXYGEN THERMAL CUTTING, THAT IS BURN THROUGH,
- TURNING, ALSO KNOWN AS MACHINING,
- GRINDING, SANDING, I.E. ABRASIVE MACHINING,
- THE METAL ROLLING WHICH AIMS TO CHANGE THE SHAPE OF THE MATERIAL,
- DRILLING, I.E. CUTTING MATERIAL WITH A USE OF A DRILL,
- THREADING, ALSO CALLED THREADS MAKING,
- CHEMICAL TREATMENT, I.E. A METHOD OF MAKING COATING ON VARIOUS METALS
1. The machine cutting also known as traversing / sectioning
The machine cutting also known as traversing / sectioning made with toothed circular and band saws. We use this method to cut:
- shaped profiles
- steel angles
Oxygen thermal cutting, i.e. burn-through with use of a gas burner the combustion of oxygen and acetylene.
This method is combustion of gas flame-heated metal in a stream of pure oxygen which is oxidized with high speed and melts the material being cut. Our company uses this method to cut:
- metal constructions / structures
- flat bars
- steel and iron
2. Turning is a type of machining
Turning is a type of machining. Turning has been used for external and internal machining.
External turning has been used, for example on the machine’s camshaft in order to remove excess of material and give it its original shape back.
Internal turning, also known as boring has been used, e.g. to remove excess of material in the machine or the camshaft slot.
Turning the shaft previously hardfacined (remanufactured) by us to get their original size.
The regenerated shaft is placed in the latche’s holder and by putting it into rotation and by a movement of straight-sliding of a tool excess of material is removed.
Grinding, i.e. abrasive treatment involves using the grinder and a suitably selected angulation of abrasive discs through which the excess of material is removed. This technique has been used among others for removing excess of material on a flat surface in order to restore its original shape.
Grinding is performed on any material and any material shape such as:
- hole/ aperture
- flat surfaces
- round, convex and concave surfaces
4. Metal rolling
Metal rolling is plastic processing which aims to change the shape of the material, eg. a flat bar, which in the next production process will be applied to gates or all kinds of fences.
Metal rolling can also be used in the manufacturing of pipes of an unusual size. In this process the metal sheet is used and rolled until receiving the desired shape and size.
Our company has a three roller mill which we can roll sheets of the maximum width of 1200 mm, maximum length of 2000 mm and maximum material thickness to 5 mm.
We roll and coil the pipes from the metal sheets. The maximum pipe diameter is 180 mm, the minimum diameter is 70 mm. The maximum length is 1200 mm. The maximum thickness of the rolled sheet is 5mm.
Drilling, also known as cutting in material made with use of a drill bit. A hole / aperture with a circular cross-section is obtained in the process of drilling. For drilling we use mobile, table / bench drill presses or lathes.
The work that includes drilling is:
– blind drilling, i.e. drilling a blind hole (not through the material)
– drilling a hole with a drill bit (through the material)
– deepening means increasing the initial diameter of the hole in order e.g. to hide the head of the screw, the pad, or the gasket, etc.
Threading which is forming the thread holes in iron and steel elements like:
- flat bar
Our company deals with manual threading.
7. Chemical treatment / processing
Chemical treatment / processing, i.e. the method of producing coating on various metals, such as painting the structure with an anticorrosive paint or galvanization / electroplating which increases the endurance of the material is used to form appropriate protective coating on metal which is protection against corrosion.